Need a ride?
For Group Ride reservations please call:
For Individual Ride reservations please call:
For questions on the individual ride program please call:
LifePath has a crew of friendly, well trained and caring drivers ready to take you where you want to go. We are able to provide timely and safe transportation for individuals using wheelchairs, single riders and groups of up to 11.
We provide regularly scheduled trips to grocery stores and pharmacies; and occasional trips to specialty stores like the Honest Weight Food Coop and local farmer’s markets.
Call Stephanie at (518) 434-4219 for a list of locations, days and times for these scheduled trips.
LifePath can also take you to your doctor or your dialysis appointment, as well as to the many community dining locations throughout Albany County.
If you and a group of friends want to take a trip or go out to dinner, call Stephanie at (518) 434 4219 for a price quote.
How to enroll
Transportation Services are funded in one of the following ways
- You may be eligible to have your rides to the doctor or dialysis paid by Albany County Office for Aging. Call Stephanie at (518)434-4219 to assist you in enrolling in this program.
- To go to a community dining site you must be 60 years or older. Call Stephanie at (518)434-4219 to arrange your pick up.
- The regularly scheduled shopping shuttles are paid for by Albany County Office for Aging. Call (518)434-4219 for the schedule or see the image below.
- To schedule a group trip or arrange for you to visit a loved one in a nursing home or hospital, call Stephanie at (518) 434-4219. Some funding may be available through a small Transportation Funds which is supported by local donors.
- A ride to anywhere for one person, or a group up to 11, can be self-paid at the base rate of $12.00 an hour with an additional $2 per mile. Call Stephanie at (518) 434-4219 for a price quote.
To get transportation to and from evening senior dinner service at the Westview Homes Senior Center or the Jewish Community Center to and from your home, please call (518) 434-4219 in advance to reserve your ride.